Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2017

a wave comes closer and hits the shore

with you I don't know, I feel;
and all I know is, what I feel is real;
with you my days are filled with joy;
the love, the longing, the passion; oh boy;
with you I feel saver than I ever did;
of the pot of love we just opened the lid;
with you I see all who I am;
the strong, the weak, the bear, the lamb;
with you my heart is open and free;
is this how I wanna be?
with you I feel what love can do;
surprises, every day there is something new;
with you I feel a connection I've never felt before;

a wave comes closer and hits the shore;

with you I felt so heavy, we couldn't get up and fly;
somehow I stopped asking why;
with you I felt like there was a battle to fight;
so hard and strong, it gave me a fright;
with you I felt my dreams coming true;
but maybe it was not the right time, what can we do?
with you I felt like learning and growing;
until the truth of our hearts started showing;
the vision of a child in my belly, so strong;
what if this love and connection is not wrong?
maybe time will come, patience our guidance will show the way;
to a place where we can stay.

13/07/2017
Valerie Zahya

Keine Kommentare: