Sonntag, 12. November 2017

a lover keeps flowing


feeling your body on mine,
it fits,
no edges, no line,
melting into one;

you said,
one body, two souls,
a river of love,
feeling how it flows,
in and out,
out and in;

no expectations,
I feel open and free,
light,
enough room where I can be me;

I feel you,
I see you,
you are me,
and I am you,
these feelings seem new;

enjoying every drop of love,
and lust,
finally, I'm getting enough
touch,
touch my soul,
letting go,
no control;

a dance, a game,
art, our love,
it won't be a shame,
even if it will go away,
because, my love,
the moment, the connection, the memory,
this is what will stay.

I feel like waking up,
discovering a part of me,
what is hidden in that cup,
that I don't even know myself,
show me, wake me up;

the flower starts to bloom,
every time,
it opens up, so bright, beautiful and new,
fresh and pure,
young energy gets free and loose;

I don't lose myself,
I create something new,
a side in me,
which I see through you;

you are a bridge,
the connection,
you open doors,
so much attraction,
let new wind come in;

the universe I find in me,
so colorful,
so free,

thank you,
for opening doors,
for building bridges,
for giving me space,
showing me rooms,
caring for my garden,
thank you for love,
for the light,
for the colours,
thank you for the moments,
for the mountains,
for the river,
for the water,
for the flow,

we are the flame,
we are the earth,
we create air,
and in the water we flow.

dear lover,
I thank you,
in deep gratitude,
I thank you with every cell of my body,
for stepping into my life,
showing me myself,
showing me yourself,
no matter how long our paths are melting,
I am thankful for what has already been,
what might there be to come,
fire works, explosions,
falling, letting go,
coming home,

slowly we are growing,
caring for the seed between us,
slowly,
we keep flowing,
learning, what love is showing.

now, the universe is opening up,
and is showing spheres,
I couldn't have dreamed of.

I did not see that coming,
but how it is with surprises,
when I feel my whole body humming,
I know it's right,
I know it's good.

and for the first time,
I feel like I don't want to own you,
I don't want to keep you just for myself,
because spending time with such a man,
you know, is pure wealth,
pure pleasure;

I love the way I learn with you,
love the way I turn into,
the woman I am,
the person I longed to be,
my soul evolving free;

letting lose the dragon,
the fire,
the wolf slumbering in my yoni and heart;
my passion drawing in singing,
pure art;

the words to describe what is happening in me,
need yet to grow,
but already I know,
the story will be long,
truthful, like a song;

kinky and naughty,
playing,
like only children can do, 
let out the man,
the woman in you,
find your path,
hear your song,
and then,
with all your power,
sing it along;

sing with me,
the song of my soul,
the song of my heart,
I'll sing with you,
the song of your soul,
the song of your heart,
come on, lets start,
melting
and exploring the world,
that is opening up,
lets discover,
what is really hidden in that cup;


thank you,
for you.
thank you,
for me.



VZ
12/11/17





Keine Kommentare: