Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2017

from Vienna to peace - time travelling

I'm thinking about my life two years ago, I was still living in St.Pölten with my parents and started graphic design, but was about to move to vienna. First time not living with my or host parents, a very exciting time. The flat back than in the 'big' city seemed full of possibilites, and so did the rest of my life. I started being part of a vegan food coop, being politically active with 'Südwind', a small NGO.
I also had dear locks back than, short blond ones. My room was originally the living room of the flat, super big with my own wood stove in it and the second door to the front balcony. We had two balconies all together. I was living there with Magdalena, a women I met at a festival in the town I come from and we tramped to my first rainbow in romania together.
We were about to incorporate the 'free store', with the concept of people bringing us stuff they didn't need anymore, mostly clothing and a few books called 'nebenan' which means translated something like next door. I was only meant to do the graphic design but ended up being in the core team. It was only the three of us, Magdalena,  Elisabeth (a social worker in her sixties who worked an that area of vienna and me. In the free shop we also had a jam session, movie nights called 'capitalism and cake', meditation courses and even an exhibition.

Looking back I realize how many things I've already done in my life, I'm excited what is about to come next. You know, by now I'm certain that life is full of miracles.
Today one of my new bosses in the organic store told me that what she is doing, trying to change the working schedule so I only have to do one morning shift per week, she would not do for everyone. She is very happy to have me in the team, me being a good extension, and she is very satisfied with the way I work. That is a huge compliment for me and I certainly take does kind words not for granted. I do my best, I'm trying all the time to do and give my best. And most of the times I love what I do.

I'm very content with my self and also my life around me, I have the honor to live with five amazing women, in a castle right in the middle of Berlin, Kreuzberg. I go to a very good school, intensive but for me at the moment a great place to learn, diving into divine pools of knowledge every time I go there. Slowly I make friends, building some deep relationships around me, and a cycle of friends, a net to carry and be carried in. Having enough time to work with myself, going through processes every week. Sometimes stumbling from one crazy event and story to the next one. Life is exciting and funny, nearly every day I'm blown away by the out-of-mind-things that occur.
With my hair, my mind grows and I'm following my spiritual path. Two weeks ago I started to occasionally meditate just with and for myself. I sit only for about fifteen minutes every time, but I decided that it is ok that I take small steps.
I get to know patience, and I must admit, it's becoming a good friend of mine. A calmness is finally starting to arrive in my belly, a peaceful place that reminds me that we have all the time in the world, that I don't need to worry or stress. It is going to be ok. It is going to be just fine, maybe even incredible beautiful and breathtaking.

Keine Kommentare: