Montag, 9. Oktober 2017

sexy morning rhythms

My day routine is different everyday, so basically I don't have a routine, but whatever I do, there are things I love about each one of them. When I'm working I get up at 4 o'clock in the morning (or night however you may see it) and practice some yoga, get dressed and head to work. It is only a few minutes away on foot, I have some more time to wake up.
Then I follow the list of things I have to do, turn on the light, coffee machine, unpack the deliveries, put I price on them, check if anything is out of date and slipped through the other attentive eyes of my colleges. I really enjoy the part when it comes to baking the the croissants and rolls, and then I start making sandwiches. I love preparing food for other people, it does not matter if I know them or not.
While I do that I slurp the foam of the coffee I made myself with oatmilk and eat a still warm chocolate croissant. Not every time but mostly at this point I feel pure happiness.

On other days I like getting up comparatively late, practice yoga, meditate, do rapé and drink a green tea or coffee while working on my computer. When finally my appetite arrives I make myself a yogurt with fruits, nuts, seeds and melasse.

Right now mornings are my favorite time of the day.
But having this striking differences of getting up and going to sleep makes my body and mind completely fucked up and confused. On one day I get up at the same time as I go the bed the next day.
I need to find my way into this, or actually I want to find my way into this.
Getting a rhythm in a non-rhythm lifestyle is challenging, but hey, I love challenges, they make life sexy, right?

Keine Kommentare: